You may be reading this description as a patient, a patients family member, patients friend or a case manager. Don’t feel overwhelmed, we are here to assist you. If you are in need of a Medical Charter Flight or an Air Ambulance Flight, we can arrange the proper private aircraft. Some individuals and patients have medical conditions that may call for an Air Ambulance flight while others may not call for such measures. In addition, if needed, your medical charter flight can be stocked with the latest medical equipment so that the medical staff will have what they need to take care of all your needs. If you have any additional questions or need to book a Non-Emergency Medical Flight or an Air Ambulance Flight, just pick up the phone and give us a call – we are available 24 Hours per day, 7 days per week.
We understand the importance of finding the right Air Ambulance Planes or Medical Charter Planes, and we will work to ensure that your specific needs are taken care of. Contact us for assistance with Non-Emergency, Emergency, Medical Charter Flights and Air Ambulance Charters.
There are many reasons that someone may need the accommodations of a Non-Emergency Medical Flight or an Air Ambulance.
Below you will find some general information about Non-Emergency Medical Flights along with a comparison between Medical Flights and Air Ambulance services.
When using private charter flights, there is no waiting in security or bag check lines, or being surrounded by hundred or even thousands of unknown strangers. Some candidate types may be individuals who have recently undergone a procedure and others may have neuropsychiatric disorders such as Autism or DS.
- Relocating or moving residences
- Hospital transfers, from your hometown to the hospital of your choice
- Family get-togethers
- Due to illness, there are many families who have not had the ability to travel on vacation with their loved ones in the past, flying privately allows for families to travel together in a less-stressful manor, at their convenience – safely and securely.
- Both Air Ambulatory Flights and Non-Emergency Medical flights may be performed in private charter airplanes or private charter helicopters.
- The cabin configuration and seating on an Air Ambulance are specifically designed for patients, whereas a Non-Emergency Medical Flight may not be designed in the same layout.
- If you or your family member are too ill for a Medical Flight, or have an unexpected emergency and need greater assistance, using an Air Ambulance Flight with a medical professional team and equipment may be best for you.
- When using a Non-Emergency Medical Flight, it is your choice to either hire or not hire a medical professional team, nurse, nurse’s aide, or caretaker or have family/friends on board during flight. You also may or may not need special equipment or medications.
- Depending on the condition of the patient, when using an Air Ambulance Flight, the medical staff, equipment and medications will need to be on board.